Molecular Ecology and Molecular Ecology Resources are looking for new Editorial Board members to join the journals as Associate Editors in the key subject areas below:
- Eco-immunology/emerging diseases/disease resistance
- Proteomics/protein evolution
- Computer programs/statistical approaches
- Environmental DNA/metabarcoding
Experience with genome assemblies would also be advantageous.
Nominations and personal applications are welcome, and whilst scientific qualifications are paramount, we would particularly appreciate nominations and applications from suitably qualified researchers in underrepresented groups, including women, ethnic minority scientists, and scientists with disabilities, among others. Please email nominations/applications by October 15th, 2020 to email@example.com with the following items:
- Cover letter stating the reasons for your nomination, of if applying for yourself, your interest in the role and familiarity with the journals,
- Abbreviated CV (Education, Publications, Outreach) if you have it.